ONLINE WATER CONNECTION FORM
The Lagos Water Corporation (LWC) has gone through various developmental stages since its inception. It was formerly known as the Federal Water Supply (Under Federal Government), established in 1910, with the construction of Iju Waterworks. The Waterworks was commissioned by Mr. Lord Laggard, the then Governor General of Lagos, in 1915 at Obun Eko Area of Lagos. The Iju treatment plant has a design capacity of 2.4million gallon per day (MGD) and was constructed primarily to supply Water to the Colonial residents of Ikoyi in those days.